Marengo County Historical Society is dependent on YOU!
Your membership contribution and volunteer support is vital in
preserving our history, and providing our community with quality
educational and social opportunities.
In addition to the continued preservation of our historic house museums, Bluff Hall
and Lyon Hall, MCHS also provides heritage education in our local schools, and
annual events such as Mardi Gras Ball, Easter Egg Hunt at Lyon Hall,
Rooster Day, Biennial Pilgrimage, Haints & Haunts, and Christmas in the Canebrake.
It all begins with YOU!
- Marengo County Historical Society, Inc is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
- 100% of your contribution is tax deductible
- contribute by check or major credit card
- give the gift of membership – New friends in town? Give them a membership to the Historical Society! We will notify them of your gift.
- gift of stock – Have stock in Google or AL Power? Gift it to us!
- contribute by installments – Increase your level of support by having your credit card charged monthly, or establish a bank draft.
- matching gifts – Ask your employer if they will match your contribution!